A Workplace Like No Other
Competition Terms and Conditions
It's competition time!
Tell us in no more than 150 words why we are a workplace like no other to win £500 for your local office!
Terms and conditions
- To enter: Submit a photo of you holding your chosen word(s) along with a written answer of no more than 150 words telling us why you think Places for People is a workplace like no other. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The competition closes at 23.59 on 6 August 2019.
- The winner(s) of the competition will be selected by a panel of judges from the People Services team.
- The winner will be chosen based on their written answer, not the photograph submission.
- The winner will receive a treat for their local office, site or scheme up to the value of £500. If you are an agile worker, the prize will be available for your nearest local office.
- The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If we cannot contact the winner or if a winner does not return necessary details, we will try again and if we don’t hear within a further 14 days a new winner will be selected.
- If you are a winner, we may ask you to take part in publicity relating to this competition. The winner agrees to their name, photograph and entry being used for promotional purposes.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.