What are the benefits of being on our swimming lesson programme?
Why should my child learn to swim?
There’s so many reasons why your child should learn how to swim. Not only is it an essential life skill that helps to make children feel secure and be safer in the water, but it has an abundance of physical and emotional benefits for your child, too.
Increased activity is always a good thing, but swimming in particular is a fantastic way to make sure that your child is getting a full body workout with minimal impact.
Exclusive discounts for children on our swimming lesson programme:
- Free casual swimming outside of lessons
- Birthday party discounts at our Centre
- Discounts on aqua bounce inflatable sessions
Physical benefits for your child include:
- Healthy heart and lungs
- Improved strength and flexibility
- Better coordination and balance
- Improved posture
- Enhanced stamina
Mental benefits for your child include:
- Social skills, meet new friends
- Enhanced cognitive development
- Develop their confidence
- Sense of achievement when earning badges, certificates, etc.
- Increase their sense of healthy competition
We have a comprehensive swimming lesson programme, from Adult & Child lessons, to Stage 7 stars! To find out more about our swimming lessons, including days, times and Stages, click below.