We are running Holiday Camp this Summer!
Keep your child active and happy at our multi-sport Holiday camp. The camp runs during school holiday except for Bank Holidays and Christmas.
We understand the importance of children being active during the school holidays. Our mission is to put our heart and soul into ' creating active places and healthy people' and this includes children.
Our experienced, qualified team deliver a fun packed day of multi-sports and arts & crafts to keep your children engaged and entertained throughout the day.
The camp is great for children to make new friends and enjoy their day in a clean, safe environment.
We go swimming 3 days a week, with a qualified swim teacher taking the session. Swimming will be 2pm-3pm on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday.
Holiday camp FAQs
What dates are the Summer Holiday camp running?
- Thursday 22nd July - Friday 27th August
What time and days do the Holiday camp run?
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Excluding Bank Holidays
What age group is Holiday camp for?
- Children 5yrs to 11yrs
What is the price?
- £22 per day
What do the children need to bring?
- A packed lunch, (no food containing nuts) and a mid morning snack, plus a drink. Please can you label all lunch boxes, bags and drink bottles
- A swim kit if your child is booked in on a swimming day
- Please put sunscreen on your child as we do like to go outside, weather permitting, plus a hat is recommended
Where do I drop off my child?
- Please go to the sports hall where our Holiday camp team will greet you and ask you to sign your child in
Where do I collect my child?
- You collect your child from the sports hall. You must sign your child out