Gymnastics is a fantastic sport for all ages and our sessions are developed through our close links with British Gymnastics. The skills you learn, such as strength, balance, coordination and mobility, will help you to enjoy and master many other sports as well as gymnastics. Being linked with British Gymnastics, we follow their Award Scheme.
We run the following sessions:
Adult Gymnastics sessions are available at Dover District Leisure Centre.
Why try Gymnastics?
- Develop a greater range of motion
- Improve your flexibility and balance
- Gain a greater control of movement
- Build amazing overall fitness
- Boost your self esteem and confidence
- Weight-bearing exercises will help your body maintain bone mass, which is beneficial for avoiding osteoporosis in later life
We also offer a wide range of gymnastics classes for children. Find out more here.
- Monday 7pm-8pm
- £26 per month by direct debit*
- Please register your interest below
How to book
If you would like to enrol you or your child on one of our fantastic gymnastic programmes, please call us on 01304 201145.
We are registered with British Gymnastics and we pay our British Gymnastics annual membership for our members.
* We have a £15 joining fee on all our direct debit memberships.