We positively encourage children to enjoy an active lifestyle.
We believe a physically active child is much more likely to become a physically active adult.
We run the following supervised sessions for children aged 11-15 years to attend. An induction must be completed as part of the first visit:
- Monday 3.30pm-4.30pm + 4.30pm-5.30pm
- Tuesday 3.30pm-4.30pm
- Wednesday 3.30pm-4.30pm + 4.30pm-5.30pm
- Thursday 3.30pm-4.30pm
- Friday 3.30pm-4.30pm + 4.30pm-5.30pm
- Saturday 12.00pm-1.00pm + 1.00pm-2.00pm
- Sunday 12.00pm-1.00pm + 1.00pm-2.00pm
Session price: £4.75
Members (16+) can also accompany their children up to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and anytime at a weekend subject to some conditions. Ask a member of the team for details or call us on 02392 534950.