Learning a life skill
For information on the re-starting of swimming lessons, please visit our re-opening FAQs
Our team follows the Swim England Learn to Swim Framework to deliver swimming lessons. We use fun and games to build water confidence from the first splash to a lifetime of loving swimming and being safe in the water.
To join our swimming lessons, please complete our enquiry form
Already on lessons with us? Please visit our useful information page for frequently asked questions about getting started and what to do after you've enrolled.
For more information on the lessons we offer please see below, a member of our team will be happy to advise on the best lesson to suit your needs.
- Lessons for school age children run at various times from 4.00pm - 6.30pm on weekdays and 8.30 - 11.30am on Saturdays.
- Pre-school lessons run from 12.00 - 1.30pm on weekdays, 3.30pm - 4.00pm on Fridays and 7.30 - 8.30am on Saturdays.
- Adult & baby or adult & toddler sessions aimed at 0-3 years run 11.00am - 12.00pm on weekdays.
- Rookie Lifesaving runs on Tuesdays at 5.00pm and Thursdays at 4.00pm. This 30 minute per week course teaches children crucial lifesaving skills, such as rescue methods and builds upon the skills within the Water Safety Awards.
- lessons for older beginners (8 years and older) available on Mondays and Saturdays. Times dependent on swimmer experience.
Adult Beginner sessions - run on Saturdays at 11:30 and act as a great introduction to the world of swimming. This course will be beneficial for participants who are new to swimming, have a fear of water, or do not feel ready to join the Improver sessions we provide.
Adult Group Improver lessons - run on Saturdays at 11.30am and are aimed at swimmers who can swim at least a length. It is a great course for those wishing to work on their fitness, training for triathlons or who simply wish to improve their technique.
To join our lessons please complete an enquiry form to start your enrolment process.
"Is your child… Wanting to focus on improving a specific part of your technique? Afraid of the water? Better when taught 1-1? The private lessons programme gives an enhanced and tailored experience of our lessons, giving your child a more direct 1-1 teaching format to target their goals.
Private lessons are available for children that would benefit from 1 to 1 tuition. This is all inclusive of the pool space and teacher hire. Moreover, the times of these sessions can be tailored to your needs through communication with your assigned swimming teacher."
When you join our swimming lessons you will be able to register for the course portal where you can
- View the outcomes for each stage
- Track your child’s progress
- Get notifications when your child achieves an award
- Move your child to their next class
My Learn to Swim App
As a participant on our lesson programme you and your child can also benefit from the Swim England My Learn to Swim App. Watch our video at the bottom of this page for a preview of all the exciting features. Find out more and download
Proud to be working in partnership with
What our customers are saying
"My son is a fantastic and confident swimmer because of his swimming lessons. He has received great tutoring, support and encouragement. Good focus on technique".
"All the staff are very friendly and helpful. The swimming instructors are great and really take their time to get to know your child in order to get the best out of them and understand their learning style".
"My children have really enjoyed the quality swim lessons, the relaxed atmosphere. Welcoming professional staff and good value for money".
"The swimming teachers are very dedicated and have put in a lot of effort to teach my son to swim. He is extremely nervous in the water and it has taken him a long time but he is finally getting there".