Graves Health and Sports Centre – A places for everyone
Our centre prides itself on being accessible to everyone. In 2016 we developed and renovated our whole centre and made disability access key part of our plans. We want to make sure everyone has access to health and fitness in the local community which is why we provide a large variety of facilities tailored for those with disabilities.
We can accommodate a wide range of sporting and non-sporting activities and are fully accessible.
Our specialist facilities:
- Accessible lift to Tennis Court
- Disability-friendly gym equipment
- Self-operated Pool Pod to access Main Pool
- Disabled parking x 12 bays
- Accessible toilets and changing on both ground and 1st floor
- Fitness Gym and Studio’s all have lift access
- Accessible changing facilities for the gym and pool
- Accessible lockers in our pool and fitness areas
- Pool hoist for customers requiring support to change
We also offer many disability friendly classes at our centre:
- Dementia Table Tennis
- Learning Disability Tennis
- Wheelchair Tennis
If you would like to learn more about our classes and disability access you can call us on
0114 283 9900. You can also leave us feedback on our centre’s facilities click here.