An adventure for your little people.
Our active soft play area is a great way for younger kids to develop better physical, social and emotional skills. Learning to balance, jump and climb without risk of injury will develop confidence, balance and co-ordination. It features;
- Stepping stones
- Squeeze rollers
- Noughts and crosses game
- Toddler sized twin lane slide
- Deck climbing
45 Minute sessions -
- Mondays 10.00am, 11.15am, 1.30pm, 2.45pm
- Tuedays 10.00am, 11.15am
- Wednesday 10.00am, 11.15am, 1.30pm, 2.45pm
- Thursdays 10.00am, 11.15am
- Fridays 10.00am, 11.15pm, 1.30pm, 2.45pm
- Saturday 1.00pm, 2.15pm
- Sunday 10.00am, 11.15am, 1.30pm
Age restrictions apply of 3years - 7years whilst covid restrictions and measures are in place
£4.00 for non-members
Free for members
Please pay for a wristband at our reception.
The Dolphin has family friendly toilets, with baby changing facilities, free parking (up to 3 hours) and free WIFI available.
Children using our softplay area must be supervised by an adult over the age of 16 at all times.
All users must register at reception and wear the wristband provided.
- Bookings must be made in advance at main reception
- Only one child must use each slide lane at a time - ride feet first with elbows tucked in.
- No jewelry or sharp objects in the play area.
- No climbing on the netting
- No food or drink in the play area
- No shoes. All users must wear socks.
Junior member? Softplay is added on for free!
Our junior memberships start from only £11.00 per month. If you are interested in joining a junior member you can speak with a member of our team on 01444 447816 or enquire here
Add up to 4 junior memberships onto your membership for free!