Find out all you need to know about your centre’s reopening plans.
Following the recent Government announcement, we can confirm that your centre is now open.
Changes to booking requirements
Since we’ve reopened, we’ve been truly impressed with the way our customers have adhered to our social distancing and hygiene safety measures.
In view of the reopening transition going so well and following customer feedback, from Monday 24th May, there will no longer be a pre-booking requirement for gym sessions. Please note that your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, remains a top priority – so, as we remove the pre-booking requirement, please note the following:
- Any pre-bookings that you have already made will stay in the system until 1st June
- Pre-bookings for Junior gym sessions will remain in place
- We will be operating a head count system at reception and in the gym at busy times
- Please ensure that you still check in for your session
- Please consider gym capacity during peak times is generally between the hours of 5-8pm
- If you are in any way unsure of something, please do not hesitate to speak to one of our Placemakers
Please be aware that all other sessions including classes and swimming must still be pre-booked in advance via the website or Places Locker app. Please note that sports and courts bookings can only be made by contacting the centre directly at this time.
Please arrive ready for your activity. We ask that you bring minimal belongings to your session with you. For more details on changing room availability, please contact your local centre.
Further information can be found in our reopening FAQs here.
The guidance on this page is for the centre below:
Availability of activities and facilities
Find your centre below to see the status of current activities and facilities. For more guidance on our response to coronavirus, please visit our information hub.
Hinckley Leisure Centre
|Leisure waters, flumes and water features
From 12th April
|Cafe (takeaway only)||
Still have questions?
For more information, please visit our information hub.