Take a look at our swimming lesson competition
Don't miss out on your chance to win big in our latest competition!
Take a look at our latest swimming lesson competition!
We are currently running a competition for all parents and guardians who have signed up to our Home Portal to be entered into win one of three prizes!
1st prize - 1 free month swimming lessons
2nd prize - £20 Zoggs voucher to spend at site
3rd prize – 3 x distance certificates
How to enter?
All you need to do make sure you are registered to Home Portal by 15th March 2019 to be in with a chance of winning!
What is Home Portal?
Reflecting our commitment to continuously improving the delivery of swimming lessons, we have invested in the latest technology to allow you to manage your child’s lessons.
This online tool will allow you to:
- Access updates on your child’s performance against key competencies
- Ratings from their teacher on how they are doing
- Notification of when your child is ready to move up, with ability to chose from the available times to move your child into
- A record of all assessments and pass dates for each stage
New to Home Portal? you can register here, all you need is your membership card number, your date of birth and postcode.
Not sure of your membership number, or having problems logging in? Give your Centre a call today.
Competition terms and conditions
- Entry mechanics: Parent and guardians must be registered with Home Portal by 15th March 2019 to be entered into the competition.
- Entry only available for current swimming lesson members.
- Entry counts if already registered and any new registrations between 1st-15th March 2019.
- The prize draw will take before 19th March 2019.
- 3 entries will be drawn at random. 1st drawn will win 1-month free swimming lessons at their current Centre. 2nd drawn will win £20 Zoggs voucher to spend at their home site. 3rd drawn will win 3 free distance certificates as and when they are achieved by the student
- The winner will be notified privately by email by 11.59PM on 19th March 2019.
- The prize is as stated and there are no alternatives or cash substitutes.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- If a prize is declined or if a winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the prize draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted the terms and conditions and Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- If winners do not respond to contact within 7 days, they will be unable to claim their prize & the promoter reserves the right to redraw the competition if no contact is received within 7 days.
- Places Leisure accept no responsibility for warranty issues with the prize after this has been gifted.
Promoter: Places for People Leisure Management LTD, Waters Edge, Building Nine, Riverside Way, Watchmoor Park, Camberley, GU15 3YL, a wholly owned subsidiary of Places for People.